The HR Tech market continues to be ablaze; with People-related products emerging at an incredible pace.
It’s like Tiffanys at Xmas – a dazzling array of bright, shiny, desirable things. You want them all. You can’t wear them all at once and you probably don’t actually need even one of them, but the allure is undeniable.
Would you spot one diamond among the many others in Tiffany’s? Not unless you really know your stuff, which most of us HR Managers don’t – yet.
So what do you need to do to stand out?
- Become an expert in the problem, not just the product.
- Be easy to do business with: simple to sell internally, easy to use and quick to deploy.
- Find a mentor from your target client group – and listen to their feedback.
- Don’t sell your VC story to your clients – they need to realise ROI in a short timeframe and won’t be able to do that if they buy long-term potential over ready-now impact.
- Don’t promise ROI you can’t deliver – you won’t see your contract renewed in the long run.
>>What else makes an HR Tech business stand out from the crowd?
If you’re looking to start doing business differently this year, here’s how I can help:
- HR Mentor
- HRTech Advisor
- Change Facilitator
- Executive Coach