Canceling Your Enrolment Within 30 Days
If you choose to cancel your program for any reason within 30 calendar days of confirmation (the “cooling-off period”), we will refund you the total amount you have paid to BoldHR, minus the cost of any services you may have received as part of the program plus any third-party administration fees. Please allow up to 10 days for your refund to be processed.
Mentoring & Coaching Program session cancellations
- Mentoring & Coaching 1:1 sessions are subject to 48hrs cancellation / reschedule notice or may be forfeited.
- Mentoring & Coaching 1:1 sessions that are continually rescheduled may also be forfeited.
- We will endeavour to schedule your 1:1s around holidays and other commitments to ensure your full allocation is used.
- Group mentoring sessions will be scheduled around public holidays in Australia (all states) but we regret we cannot accommodate personal change requests.
Publicly available courses & purchases
- Refunds are not available for digital products or online purchases, including online courses or memberships, unless the course has not yet commenced.
- Mentoring & Coaching upgrades or additional items are charged as a one-off fee.
- Memberships that pay by month are subject to a minimum 6 months commitment after which you can cancel at any time.
- Once scheduled, all Facilitation and Speaking bookings are subject to cancellation fees: 50% due if cancelled within 30 days of planned event, 100% due if cancelled within 10 days.
- If for any reason we deem it necessary to do so, BoldHR may cancel your program or event by notifying you in writing. In this case we will refund the total amount you have paid, less the cost of any mentoring, coaching, keynote speaking, facilitation or training that you have received, up to this date, and you shall have no claim upon us for compensation.