How to increase the impact and diffuse the drama in your difficult conversations.
Our day to day work conversations are becoming increasingly complex, contentious and confronting experiences. Tensions are rising in leaders and teams as uncertainty, ambiguity and social distance takes a toll. Across the board, we’re seeing an increase in Difficult Conversations.
Busy Executives and HR Leaders are getting affected by this too. You’re getting dragged into more and more conversations that you shouldn’t need to be involved in. Your leaders and teams are avoiding saying what’s on their mind until it blows up, or they’re escalating problems to you rather than solve it among themselves.
Whether you, your leaders or their teams are experiencing this – we need to know how to get our conversations into a far more productive place, and we need to reduce the level of drama associated with a Difficult Conversation.
At this event you will:
• Understand the underlying drivers for conversations becoming more difficult
• Identify if your organisation is heading into high drama territory and how to avoid it
• See the impact for leaders and teams when Difficult Conversations are avoided or escalated
• Become aware of what it takes to have quality conversations before it gets difficult and
• How to have a better, difficult conversations when you need to
Who should attend:
Business Executives and HR Leaders if they’re observing their own leaders and teams:
• Avoiding saying what’s on their mind
• Escalating issues that they should be able to handle themselves
• Experiencing friction – finding it hard to collaborate, trust each other or make decisions together.
• Struggling to tackle an issue with a remote worker or a stressed-out team.
If this sounds like something you want to know more about then this is for you.