LevelUp Corporate Program – Terms & Conditions 2022
These terms and conditions form a part of BoldHR™’s enrolment agreement with you (the Company Client) and apply to the Corporate LevelUp Program for which you wish to enrol Company Employees to Mentoring (BoldHR™), to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions issued or stipulated by anyone other than BoldHR™.
The parties each agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of the relationship:
- At all times during the rendering of professional services by the Mentor and receipt of the same by the Company Employees, the Company Employees shall be solely responsible for creating and implementing his or her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship between the Mentor and the Company Employees. The Company Client retaining the services of the Mentor and the Company Employees each acknowledge and agree that the Mentor shall not be liable or responsible for any action or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of the services provided by the Mentor.
- The Company Client and the Company Employees both acknowledge that mentoring is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of the Company Employee’s life, including his or her work with the Employer, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Company Employees agree that the decision as to how to handle or address these issues and the incorporation of coaching principles into those areas and the implementation of choices rests solely and exclusively with the Company Employees and not the Mentor.
- The Company Employees understands and agrees that in order to optimise results, he/she must communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the relationship. Similarly, the Company Client and Company Employees understand and agree that the Company Employees must be provided with the necessary privacy and ability to communicate freely and confidentially with the Mentor without pressure or fear of being expected or compelled to disclose the substance of his/her meetings to the Company Client.
- The Company Client further agrees that it shall at all times accept and honour the Mentor’s obligations of confidentiality to the Company Employees and shall not compel or pressure the Mentor into disclosing or revealing the substance of the Mentor’s meetings with the Company Employees. In the event of any such demand or pressure on the part of the Company Client the Mentor shall be free to terminate the relationship with the Company Client immediately and shall be compensated in full by the Company Client for services rendered through the date of termination of the relationship.
- The Company Client further agrees that it shall at all times allow the Company Employees adequate time to prepare for and attend pre-booked sessions without the fear of facing disciplinary action.
Employees will be required to agree individually and separately to the following on commencement of their program:
- Coaching & mentoring is not construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy.
- Results are not guaranteed.
- You enter into the coaching & mentoring program with the full understanding that you are responsible for creating your own results.
- Making changes to your career plans based upon opinion or information provided by BoldHR™ with Rebecca Houghton is at your own discretion and undertaking.
Cancellations & changes:
- Our full cancellation policy can be found here
- Please note that Mentoring & Coaching 1:1 sessions are subject to 48hrs cancellation / reschedule notice or may be forfeited.
- Mentoring & Coaching 1:1 sessions that are continually rescheduled may also be forfeited.
- We will endeavour to schedule your 1:1s around holidays and other commitments to ensure your full allocation is used.
- Group Mentoring sessions will be scheduled around public holidays in Australia (all states) but we regret we cannot accommodate personal change requests.
Intellectual property, privacy & confidentiality:
- Any BoldHR™ IP made available during our program is for your personal use and is not to be duplicated or distributed.
- All conversations conducted by BoldHR™ members during group sessions and group chat are held in confidence.
- I recognise that anything you share with me is regarded as confidential, whether it is business or personal information. I undertake not to, at any time, directly or indirectly use or disclose any information you share with me in a 1:1 session.
- Member Group sessions are recorded for the benefit of Members who missed the session and are not to be shared with others.
- Members will not share their logins to Member-only activities with anyone else.
All material relating to the Corporate LevelUp Program whether presented during, before or after the program, is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. The copyright in all such materials remains the property of their owners and may not be recorded, used or reproduced, without the written permission of the copyright owner. You agree not, at any time, to do anything that would infringe the intellectual property rights in such materials.
Assurances & guarantees:
The primary focus of this Mentoring program is to build B-Suite Leaders with C-Suite Impact™ by increasing the leaders’ ability to control the pace of work, use the space to think strategically, and to master your influence – in all directions.
If your employees fully participate and are not completely satisfied, please notify us by email within 30 days of your program commencement. We will then refund the total amount you have paid, minus any third party administration fees.
Our full cancellation policy can be found here.
If for any reason we deem it necessary to do so, we may cancel the program by notifying you in writing. In this case we will refund the total amount you have paid for your enrolment, less the cost of any mentoring, group coaching sessions and Masterclasses you have been invited to attend, up to this date, and you shall have no claim upon us for compensation.
The laws of the state of Victoria govern this agreement. Should any part of this agreement be determined by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will be unaffected. This agreement may not be varied except with the written approval of a managing director of BoldHR™. All terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are excludable are excluded from this agreement. Such terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable are not excluded from this agreement but our liability for breach of such conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable is limited to the total amount paid by you to BoldHR™ under this agreement.
If we can be of any assistance to you please contact us via email at admin@BoldHR.com.au