Workshop - Difficult Conversations
Learning to take the Difficult out of Difficult Conversations doesn’t require a PHD, you don’t need to find more time in your diary nor follow a complex process to do it.
Initiating a difficult conversation isn’t the sole job of a people leader either – the ability to raise issues in a multi-dimensional way is just as important for collaboration and for managing up.
Taking the Difficult out of Difficult Conversations is a learned skill that needs tools, education and practice and it makes for a more effective, higher-performing team who can operate with less drama and more impact.
What we’ll cover:
- What makes difficult conversations so darn difficult
- The psychological cost of avoidance and escalation – yet why we all do it
- How to move your difficult conversations into a less difficult place
- And when you can’t – how to have a really good, difficult conversation
How it works:
A half day workshop with 10-30 participants
At your offices or entirely online
- $550pp+gst, including:
- Individual workbooks and resources
- Access to Rebecca for questions after the workshop