WORKSHOP - Leading in Uncertainty
Uncertainty and ambiguity are the hallmarks of modern leadership. What used to be predictable, routine, well defined and stable is now the opposite – and we all have different reactions which impact our equilibrium, confidence and impact.
It can feel like a rollercoaster ride – but one that never stops.
As leaders, we’re expected to handle the rollercoaster, even to steer it somehow. We are looked to for confident decision making and to provide clarity – even when we have little clarity ourselves.
So how do we do this?
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to identify the individual disruption scenarios affecting you and your teams
- Diagnose which of these scenarios are your strengths, and which derail you
- Learn the primary tactics that will help you provide clarity, prioritise work and make decisions
How it works:
- A half day workshop with 10-30 participants
- At your offices or entirely online
- $670pp+gst, including:
- Leading in Uncertainty masterclass valued at $147pp
- Individual workbooks and resources
- Access to Rebecca for questions after the workshop